My name is Tamara Schrammel. I studied mechanical engineering and was trained as an industrial mechanic. I am currently working as a marketing manager at Siemens Healthineers. Prior to this, I worked in sales and consulting, most recently I was in business development for education and skills management in Great Britain and Ireland. I have spent a year working in the US as an AU pair and successfully completed a dual work and study program in addition to a trainee program at Siemens. Over the last 11 years I have worked for Siemens in Germany, Thailand and Great Britain, with one of my previous employers being McKinsey.
In my career so far, I have written many cover letters and CV's and have successfully completed various assessment's and application processes. I thoroughly enjoy sharing my experiences at various events and I am particularly happy about being a mentor for PhD students at Oxford and Cambridge university.
Currently, I am living with my husband and our dog, close to Nuremberg in Germany.
NEWS & ACTIVITIES
- Technical University of Applied Science Rosenheim Virtual application training
- Nuremberg Institute of Technology Virtual Writing Night, virtual application training
- Education Center VHS Neumarkt Job application training
- Willibald-Gluck-high school Neumarkt Book presentation at job information day and speech at application day
- Nuremberg Institute of Technology Writing night, application training
- University of Cambridge UK RisingWise Panel Q&A
- Digital Talents job fair Berlin Panel "job application and salary"
- Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg Female reseachrer camp Q&A
INTERVIEWS & PRESS
- Interview with the german Siemens education Instagram account pubslihed in their Instagram stories, November 2020
- Interview by Friederike Lübke published in the newspaper "Die Welt", August 2020 and September 2020
- Interview by Denise Fritsch published on her website "Autorencoaching Fritsch", July 2020
- Interview by Stephan Bühring's team published in the student magazin "hugo! Unimagazin", May 2020
- Interview by Carola Herbst published at the "Komm, mach MINT" website, May 2020
- Interview by Katharina Dotzer published on her blog "KADO #Women", March 2020
- Interview by Christina Merkel published in the newspaper "Nuernberger Zeitung", December 2019
- Interview by Bernhard Neumayer published in the newspaper "Neumarkter Tagblatt", December 2019
- Interview by Meike Feder published at "Siemens Healthineers' employee magazin", December 2019
- Interview by Gisa Spandler published in the newspaper "Der Bote", November 2019
- Interview by Christine Anneser published in the newspaper "Neumarkter Nachrichten", October 2019
I appreciate your interest in my work as an author and look forward to your comments and suggestions.
You can reach me via email and social networks.