My name is Tamara Schrammel. I studied mechanical engineering and was trained as an industrial mechanic. I am currently working as a marketing manager at Siemens Healthineers. Prior to this, I worked in sales and consulting, most recently I was in business development for education and skills management in Great Britain and Ireland. I have spent a year working in the US as an AU pair and successfully completed a dual work and study program in addition to a trainee program at Siemens. Over the last 11 years I have worked for Siemens in Germany, Thailand and Great Britain, with one of my previous employers being McKinsey.
In my career so far, I have written many cover letters and CV's and have successfully completed various assessment's and application processes. I thoroughly enjoy sharing my experiences at various events and I am particularly happy about being a mentor for PhD students at Oxford and Cambridge university.
Currently, I am living with my husband and our dog, close to Nuremberg in Germany.
NEWS & ACTIVITIES
- Book presentation, local job information day, Neumarkt i.d.Opf., Germany
STEM booth, Willibald-Gluck-high school, March 2020
- Speech, application day, Neumarkt i.d.Opf., Germany
Willibald-Gluck-high school, January 2020
- Workshop "How to create successful application documents", Nuremberg, Germany
Writing Center, Nuremberg Institute of Technology, November 2019
- Panel Q&A, RisingWISE, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Homerton College, University of Cambridge, November 2019
- Panel "Job application and salary", Digital Talents career fair, Berlin, Germany
Alte Münze Berlin, October 2019
- Panel Q&A, female researcher camp, Erlangen, Germany
Friedrich-Alexander University, October 2019
INTERVIEWS & PRESS
- Interview by Stephan Bühring's team published in the student magazin "hugo! Unimagazin", May 2020
- Interview by Carola Herbst published at the "Komm, mach MINT" website, May 2020
- Interview by Katharina Dotzer published on her blog "KADO #Women", March 2020
- Interview by Friederike Lübke published in the newspaper "Die Welt", February 2020
- Interview by Christina Merkel published in the newspaper "Nuernberger Zeitung", December 2019
- Interview by Bernhard Neumayer published in the newspaper "Neumarkter Tagblatt", December 2019
- Interview by Meike Feder published at "Siemens Healthineers' employee magazin", December 2019
- Interview by Gisa Spandler published in the newspaper "Der Bote", November 2019
- Interview by Christine Anneser published in the newspaper "Neumarkter Nachrichten", October 2019
I appreciate your interest in my work as an author and look forward to your comments and suggestions.
You can reach me via email and social networks.