My name is Tamara Schrammel. I studied mechanical engineering and was trained as an industrial mechanic. Currently I am a Marketing Manager at Siemens Healthcare. Prior to that, I worked in sales and consulting, and most recently in business development for education and skills management in GB&I. I spent a year working in the US as an Au Pair and successfully completed a dual work and study program and a trainee program at Siemens. Over the last 11 years, I have worked for Siemens in Germany, Thailand, and GB&I. One of my previous employers was McKinsey.
In my career so far, I have written many cover letters and CVs and have successfully completed various assessment centre and application processes. I enjoy to share my experiences at various events. What I am particularly happy about: I am a mentor for PhD students from Oxford and Cambridge universities in the UK.
Currently, I live with my husband and our dog close to Nuremberg, in Germany.
NEWS & ACTIVITIES
- Book presentation, local job information day, Neumarkt i.d.Opf., Germany
STEM booth, Willibald-Gluck-high school, March 2020
- Speech, application day, Neumarkt i.d.Opf., Germany
Willibald-Gluck-high school, January 2020
- Workshop "How to create successful application documents", Nuremberg, Germany
Writing Center, Nuremberg Institute of Technology, November 2019
- Panel Q&A, RisingWISE, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Homerton College, University of Cambridge, November 2019
- Panel "Job application and salary", Digital Talents career fair, Berlin, Germany
Alte Münze Berlin, October 2019
- Panel Q&A, female researcher camp, Erlangen, Germany
Friedrich-Alexander University, October 2019
- Book launch, german application guide for pupils and students, Frankfurt, Germany
Springer booth, Frankfurt Book Fair, October 2019
- Interview by Katharina Dotzer published on her blog "KADO #Women", March 2020
- Interview by Friederike Lübke published in the newspaper "Die Welt", February 2020
- Interview by Christina Merkel published in the newspaper "Nuernberger Zeitung", December 2019
- Book presentation in the "Metropol News" magazine, December 2019
- Interview by Bernhard Neumayer published in the newspaper "Neumarkter Tagblatt", December 2019
- Interview by Meike Feder published at "Siemens Healthineers' employee magazin", December 2019
- Book presentation at the "Buecher-Magazin" website, November 2019
- Interview by Gisa Spandler published in the newspaper "Der Bote", November 2019
- Interview by Christine Anneser published in the newspaper "Neumarkter Nachrichten", October 2019
I appreciate your interest in my work as an author and look forward to your comments and suggestions.
You can reach me via email and social networks.